Coca-Cola Coliseum Rules
The Coca-Cola Coliseum has some of the hottest concerts and special events around. But to make sure it’s fun for everyone, there are a few rules that you have to follow.
Make sure you read the rules below so you know what to expect. They will help you avoid any issues during your visit to the venue. Please note that some events may have slightly different rules and management reserves the right to modify their rules for each event.
If you have any questions, you can contact The Coca-Cola Coliseum at 1 (416) 815-5500
The Coca-Cola Coliseum is dedicated to providing the accessibility assistance required by its guests. In order to make any accommodation requests, please contact the venue. It’s best to call at least 2 weeks prior to your ticketed event.
Accessibility accommodations include, but are not limited to, Accessibility seating, acceptance of service animals in areas open to the public, accessibility parking, and more.
If you have any other questions regarding accommodation needs, you can contact The Coca-Cola Coliseum at 1 (416) 815-5500
To protect fans, employees and team and to align with league and tour standards, a restricted bag policy is in place at Coca-Cola Coliseum. This policy will reduce contact between security staff and patrons’ items as well as inhibit the introduction of prohibited items to the venue.
MLSE strongly encourages fans to not bring any type of bags, but fans will be able to carry the following into MLSE events and facilities:
No bags over 14x14x6 (such as backpacks, laptop bags or large purses) will be permitted to enter the venue
All bags are subject to security search.
This policy is subject to change without notice based on league, show promoter or other requirements.
Fans carrying bags that do not meet the criteria WILL NOT BE PERMITTED ENTRY. If for any reason (medical or other) you require a bag that does not adhere to the bag policy, entry will be permitted subject to contacting MLSE for security inspection of the bag and contents.
- The Coca-Cola Coliseum camera policy is different for each event, based on the requests of the teams or promoters. Venue standard policy allows cameras with lenses less than 75mm, provided they do not obstruct the view of other fans. Professional cameras or any other audio/video recording equipment are not allowed in the building without the appropriate working media credential. Generally, for most concerts, cameras are prohibited.
- For Toronto Marlies games, non-flash still photography is permitted; however, the lens must not exceed 75mm
For further information, or event specific questions, please contact Fan Services at 416-815- 5982, prior to the event day.
COVID-19 Related Policy
Please contact the The Coca-Cola Coliseum office at 1 (416) 815-5500 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy.
Lost and Found Policy
If you lose your items then The Coca-Cola Coliseum, then please contact security or staff to ask about the lost and found section. You may also contact the venue at 1 (416) 815-5500.
Please be sure to give your complete contact information as well as a detailed description of your lost item(s).
Please contact The Coca-Cola Coliseum office at 1 (416) 815-5500 for any questions relating to current COVID-19 related policy
The following items are not allowed in the venue.
- Outside Food & Beverage of any kind
- Large Bags or Backpacks
- Large flags and banners
- Noisemakers (air horns, drums, whistles, cowbells, horns, etc.)
- Pets, with the exception of service animals
- Weapons of any kind
- Flares, smoke bombs, sparklers or fireworks of any kind
- Bikes, inline skates, skateboards, scooters, shoes with wheels
- Any missile/projectile like objects
- Illegal drugs and any other illegal substances
- Laser pointers
- selfie sticks
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Frisbees or inflated balls of any kind
- Strollers or baby seats may not be taken into the stands or left in section entrances.
- Coca-Cola Coliseum is a smoke-free facility. Fans must have their ticket scanned at the gate to exit to smoke and be allowed re-entry.
These could be subject to change per the artist request. The venue reserves the right to adjust the items on this list.
The Coca-Cola Coliseum reserves the right to search anyone, and their belongings, who enter the premises.
Generally, re-entry is not allowed.
All sales are final. The Coca-Cola Coliseum will only issue a refund when a headlining act cancels or postpones their performance.
Coca-Cola Coliseum is a non-smoking facility.* Fans wishing to smoke must exit the building however you will not be allowed to re-enter the facility, per the Coca-Cola Coliseum re-entry policy.
*This also includes the use of electronic cigarettes.